Hydraulic Skidding System
- When combined with other Barnhart techniques the slide system gives users the ability to efficiently move loads from 100 to 3,000 tons safely.
- Positive lock pusher units for fail-safe operations
- Thousands of feet of available track and beams
- Synchronized power units for controlled movements
- Pin connected track sections with free span up to 70'
- Easy assembly using normally available construction equipment and labor
- Capable of sliding up and down grades
- Systems easily combined for increased push force
See More About Innovative Lifting