Storage & Preservation
When You Weigh Your Options,
the Choice For Storing Heavy Cargo Is Clear.
Whether your project is delayed or your equipment is early, Barnhart stands ready to unload, store and reload your industrial machinery in one of our many commercial storage locations across the United States. With rail, land and deep water access and vast experience in handling a variety of heavy cargo, Barnhart’s can ensure your investment is secure and accessible.
e have almost 1 million square feet of indoor storage and more than 50 locations nationwide with outdoor storage. Have a plant relocation and the need for a short or long term storage solution for your oversize equipment? Chances are we have a facility nearby.
Barnhart also offers long-term services for the storage, handling and logistics of critical operating spares for power plants, process facilities and other businesses. Our warehousing, labor, trucking and maintenance services offer customers a unique package for the safe storage of essential components.
- Almost 1 million Square Feet of Indoor Storage
- More than 50 locations nationwide with Outdoor Storage
- Facilities Located in Free Trade Zones in the Central US, Great Lakes, Gulf Coast, Mid Atlantic, and Pacific Coast
- Access Via Land, Water and Rail
- Climate Controlled Storage Options
- In-Storage Equipment Management Available
- Inventory Management Services
- Turnkey Logistics and Rigging Services from Manufacturer to Storage to Installation
- Expedited Equipment Shipment
- Port of Memphis Heavy Lift Terminal featuring our 1,250 Ton Derrick Crane