Project Cargo Logistics
Learn About Barnhart's "Anchor To Anchor Bolts" Solution.
In North America no other company can match Barnhart's resume of experience, equipment, and geographic footprint to provide a full range of logistics and rigging services. Barnhart will save you time, money, and provide ease of mind. Using innovative heavy haul systems, barge, or rail we can handle the move, but if you need heavy storage we can meet that demand at one of our many branches or marine terminals. Our "Anchor to Anchor Bolts" process can take your heavy cargo all the way from port of entry to erection at its destination. Stop adding layers of costs. Simplify. Go with Barnhart.
Comprehensive Logistics Services:
- Heavy Haul
- Turnkey Rail, Land, and Water Transportation Services
- Barge Roll On/Roll Off
- Marine Logistics
- Specialized Rail Services
- Specialized Transformer Transportation
- Transportation Feasibility Studies
- Heavy Industrial Warehousing with Rail and Water Access
- Reliable River Train Service
Comprehensive Equipment Fleet:
- Self-Propelled Modular Transporters (SPMT)
- Electronic Steer Platform Trailers (PSTe)
- Self-Loading Girder Systems
- Dual Lane systems to 800,000 lbs payload
- Memphis Heavy Lift Terminal Featuring 1,250 Ton Derrick Crane
- 400 Ton Heavy Lift Floating Crane
- Chicago Heavy Lift Terminal
- Great Lakes Floating Barge Crane
- Monroe, Michigan Marine Terminal
- Port of Houston Marine Terminal
The Barnhart Advantage
One of the benefits of Barnhart's coast-to-coast network is our deep knowledge of state and federal regulations in all 50 states. Our specialists have the resources and personal contacts to help you navigate the varying DOT rules, regulations and permitting processes across the U.S.
Gulf Coast to Great Lakes Express
Barnhart's unique capabilities include an innovative solution that can save you time and money in getting over-dimensional cargo from the Gulf to the Great Lakes...and beyond.
Instead of having to deal with multiple companies to coordinate the movement of Project Cargo across barge, over-the-road, and rail, Barnhart not only manages but owns the needed transportation assets, giving you more efficient cost controls and one bill from one company.